- Statistical Analyst Engineer
Statistical Analyst Engineer
Full time Taoyuan, Taiwan Posted: 2016
Responsible for statistical aspects of internal testing and quality related analysis project responsibilities include case report form development, statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results.
- To play vital role in the development of analyses plans and in performing protocol development.
- Contribute to the protocol, DEDE, DEMT, DEVT,DEVA, QARA and reports writing.
- Provide expert statistical input and review of statistical and data management deliverables.
- Contribute to the process of development and devices, ensuring cost effectiveness and high quality.
- Manage and oversee a complex and high profile study.
- Analyze data to ascertain viable and actionable statistical trends.
- Present findings and make actionable recommendations (written and verbal).
- Develop predictive models.
- Link customer requirements back into statistical analysis within the business.
- Make sure that any recommendations are verified through statistical analysis.
- Work experience/seniority: 5 years or above
- Education background: Bachelor or above
- Major: Engineering or Mathematics and Computer Sciences or Business and Management related
- Language: Moderate communication and written skills in English
- Skill:6 Sigma, QS9000, SPC, TS16949
- Master degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Informatics or related subject preferable
- Have previous experience working on Medical or BioMedical Device as a statistician with demonstrated success as an independent contributor to numerous studies.
- 5 years related work experience in a statistical analysis role.
- Experience in Engineering, Six Sigma, and industrial statistics (DOE, SPC, regression, general linear models, and multivariate methods) is considered a plus.
- Strong investigative skills with ability to search beyond the initial results.
- Strong communicator: able to communicate statistical concepts and analyses to non-statisticians.
- Previous experience with data mining, regression, predictive modelling, cluster analysis.
- Working knowledge of database structures and ability to navigate them, as well as statistical packages such as Minitab, SPSS, Jmp, SAS & R.